Hello Everyone, In this post we have discuss how to use with a small firefox plugin as a ftp client.
Below are few steps to do so:-
- Open Firefox Web-Browser & Go to Tools & then click on Add-ons, a new tab will appears.
- On this Newly opened Tab, type fire ftp in the search box at Right top corner.
- It will search fire ftp plugin & display it as shown below.
- Just Click install to proceed further.
- Once done you need to restart the browser once to make it work.
- Now Open a new tab and type sftp:// It will make ftp plugin active
- In below example we have created a new connection with our test machine.
- Under Mail tab, enter hostname/ip-address, then username & password.
- Under Connection tab select server security sftp & then press connect.
- It got connected to the destination, Now you can upload & download files/folders.