Hello Everyone, In this post we have discuss how to view complete site information with a small firefox plugin.
Below are few steps to do so:-
- Open Firefox Web-Browser & Go to Tools & then click on Add-ons, a new tab will appears.
- From this Newly opened Tab, Click on Extensions from Options displayed on Left Side of the Page.
- Once selected, just enter site information in the search box appearing on the top right.
- It will search the required plugin & display it in the search window, there you have to click install.
- That’s it, the required plugin is installed now, it will appear under Tools menu.
- To get complete information (Like Name-Servers, whois etc), Just open the website & then click on Site Information Tab.