Hello Everyone, In this post we have discuss how to use with a small firefox plugin as a ssh client.
Below are few steps to do so:-
- Open Firefox Web-Browser & Go to Tools & then click on Add-ons, a new tab will appears.
- On this Newly opened Tab, type firessh in the search box at Right top corner.
- It will search firessh plugin & display it as shown below.
- Just Click install to proceed further.
- Once done you need to restart the browser once to make it work
- Now Open a new tab and type ssh://10.0.0.253. 10.0.0.253 is the IP address of a test machine with us.
- Enter Username & Password to connect.