Hello Everyone, In this Post we will discuss how to solve the boot time problem with ubuntu.
Many Times we come across a situation when ubuntu freezes at boot time, We have to press Enter Key to boot the System.
To solve this out you have to made a small change in GRUB file.
If you are a no-voice user, its better you can study a bit about GRUB before making any changes.
Below are few steps to solve this problem:-
- Here in below picture we can clearly see that the boot loader got stuck at boot time.
- Just login to the system with root user & open GRUB configuration file with any of the editor
- vim /boot/grub/grub.cfg
- Configuration file will look like the one shown below.
- In this file there will be a setting as set timeout=-1 as shown below
- Change this setting with set timeout=0 as shown below
- Now Save this file & run a command grub update then after that reboot your system, Now It will not freeze at boot time.